Monday, November 22, 2010

A Beginning


It all began with a trip to the nursery.. Just an impulsive urge to see what lay beyond those walls we had driven past so many times without even thinking twice. I was unaware of all of this, of course. I had merely lent my car to my girlfriend and her sister to go and visit their father and upon arriving home, I noticed a few bags of compost and some trays of starts. This sparked the obsessive raking and hacking away at the jungle in our backyard. So here we are, in the infancy stages of our summer-project. Right now, we have no real idea or plan regarding the details of our mission. All we know is that it is going to be pretty damn awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration! Really like the hard work you put in. Its great that your problem solving along the way. Good soil and drainage is the right thinking. You've done more then plant veggies, you've bought nature into your garden! check the link... http://www.soilfoodweb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. Yeah its weird how many more birds, butterflies, bees, etc. we are starting to see.. It might just be in my head. haha.. Shot for the link! Peace

    ReplyDelete